IDEAL: Intelligent Decarbonized and Low Emissions Power Generation
Project funded by Agencia Estatal de Investigación (PID2019-108592RB-C41-C42-C43-C44 / AEI / 10.13039/501100011033)
The project IDEAL aims to contribute to the global objetive of the European Union and of the Spanish Goverment on CO2 emissions reduction and systems efficiency by developing chemical (combustion) and electrochemical (fuel, cells and batteries) systems based on sustainable hydrogen, hydrogen-derived fuels (ammonia, biofuels, and synthetic fuels, such as methane or DME) and reformate gas
- Efficient combustion of biofuels with application to portable power generation (e-BioComb) ENE2015-65852-C2-1R/2-R, 2016-2019
- Sustainable Combustion Research (SCORE) CSD2010-00011, 2011-2015.
- Development of predictive tools for hydrogen gas turbines (HysyCom) S2009/ENE-1597, (2010-2013).
- Fluid dynamic aspects of hudrogen combustion (HyComb) ENE2008-06515*C01/04, 2009-2011.
- Clean Combustion: Analysis, Modeling and Simulation (COMLIMAMS)
News & Publications
The latest news and information about the IDEAL project
Summary: Our talk in T3chfest festival 2020 has been postponed due to COVID19 pandemy. We will keep you posted!
Title: La sigilosa combustión del hidrógeno
Authors: Fernando Veiga Lopez, Daniel Martínez-Ruiz, Mario Sánchez Sanz
Journal: Investigación & Ciencia
Publication date: November 2020.
Title: Unexpected propagation of ultra-lean hydrogen flames in narrow gaps
Authors: Fernando Veiga-López et al.
Journal: Physical Review Letters, 124 (17), 174501
Publication date: May 2020.